Bailey's Irish Cream Mousse Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat egg yolks until lemon-colored.
2. Add salt and Bailey's.
3. Cook in top of double boiler until yolk mixture thickens. Cool.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff.
5. Combine egg/Bailey's mixture, egg whites, and 2/3 of the Kool Whip, using a folding motion.
6. Fold in 3/4 cup of the nut meats.
7. Scrape into a baked pie shell.
8. Cover with remaining whipped topping.
9. Sprinkle with remaining nut meats and chocolate shavings.
10. Freeze for 4 hours (no more than 8, though).