Bacon and Eggs Crescent Sandwich Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook the bacon crisp; crumble.
2. Heat oven to 375~.
3. Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
4. Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8" square pan; press over bottom and 1/2" up sides to form crust, sealing perforations.
5. Place cheese slices over dough.
6. Sprinkle bacon and onions over evenly.
7. Blend milk and eggs; pour over bacon.
8. Separate remaining dough into triangles; arrange triangles over bacon-egg mix; do not seal.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.