Apple-Brie Cheese Omelet Recipe
Instructions:1. Saute 1/2 apple in one tbsp butter.
2. Beat together two eggs, 2 tsp cream or milk, and salt and pepper until blended but not frothy.
3. Melt 1 1/2 tbsp butter in omelette pan over high heat until foam begins to recede but before beginning to color.
4. Pour in egg mixture and prepare omelette, beating to lighten but still allowing it to set on the bottom.
5. Fill with sauteed apples and 2 tbsp diced Brie cheese cubes.
6. Fold or roll and slide out of pan onto a heated plate.