Anne's Poached Eggs Recipe
Instructions:Sauce: 1. In a large metal bowl, whisk together egg, lemon juice and orange rind over a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
2. Gradually whisk in butter until sauce is smooth and well blended.
3. It will be rather thin while warm, but will thicken as it cools slightly.
Eggs: 4. Crack eggs into shallow pan of boiling water.
5. Poach until done to your liking.
6. Meanwhile, toast the bread; spread with cream cheese and top with the salmon. Place on plate.
7. Top with 2 eggs per serving.
8. Spoon sauce over.
9. Serve with oranges and mint or parsley.