Acapulco Baked Eggs Recipe
Instructions:1. Put butter in 8" square baking pan.
2. Set in 350~ oven to melt.
3. Shake pan to distribute butter evenly.
4. Slightly beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
5. Pour into pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until eggs begin to set.
7. Sprinkle with cheese and chilis .
8. Draw a wide metal spatula across bottom of pan several times to break up mixture.
9. Bake, breaking up mixture again several times, for 5 more minutes or until of desired doneness.
10. Serve with tomato sauce, ketchup or chili sauce, if used.
11. Garnish with sliced tomatoes.