Easy Waffle Variations Recipe
Special Equipment: Waffle Iron
Instructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl beat egg yolks slightly.
3. Add milk and oil and beat until mixed.
4. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, all at once.
5. Stir just until combined.
6. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
7. Gently fold into flour mixture. Do not over-mix.
8. Measure 1/2 cup of the mixture mixture into preheated waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
9. When done lift waffle out of iron with a fork.
1. Prepare as above but do not separate eggs.
2. In a bowl beat whole eggs slightly.
3. Beat in milk and oil.
4. Add to flour mixture and stir slightly.
1. Prepare as above, but reduce flour to 1 1/2 cups and add 1/3 cup cocoa and 1/3 cup sugar to the flour mix.
2. Add 1 tsp vanilla to the egg mix.
Prepare as above but add 1/2 tsp cinnamon to the flour mixture.
Prepare as above but subsitute 2 cups buttermilk for regular milk.