Different Doughnuts Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Prepare 2 baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine baking mix, brown sugar, and nutmeg.
4. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Stir in egg, yogurt, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
6. Stir just until moistened.
7. Turn out dough onto a surface lightly sprinkled with additional baking mix.
8. Roll to 1/2-inch thickness.
9. Cut with a floured 3-inch biscuit cutter.
10. Punch a hole in the center of each doughnut with a floured finger.
11. Place on baking sheet and pull dough gently to make about a 1-inch hole, keeping doughnut uniformly shaped.
12. Brush tops with milk and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
13. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
15. Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, almond extract, and milk.
16. Drizzle over doughnuts.