Sour Cream Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, honey, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the milk and egg yolk.
4. Mix again.
5. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and stir well.
6. Add the beaten egg white and stir.
7. Preheat a griddle or fry pan over medium-low heat.
8. When the pan is hot, add 1 teaspoon of the butter, and quickly spread it over the surface.
9. Pour 1/2 cup ladle of the pancake batter (for each pancake) on the griddle/fry pan.
10. Cook the pancakes until bubbles appear on their surfaces.
11. Flip the pancakes and cook for a 1 to 2 minute(s).
12. Repeat until all the batter is used, adding more butter as needed to the pan.
13. Serve with hot maple syrup on the side.