Quick Crescent Danish Rolls Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
3. Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
4. Spread each rectangle with about 2 tbsp cream cheese mixture.
5. Starting at longer side, roll up each rectangle, firmly pinching edges and ends to seal.
6. Gently stretch each roll to about 10 inches.
7. On ungreased large cookie sheet, coil each roll into a spiral with seam on the inside, tucking end under.
8. Make deep indentation in center of each roll; fill with 1/2 tsp preserves.
9. Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
10. In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency.
11. Drizzle over warm rolls.