Orange Ooze Cupcakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line cupcake baking pans with paper cupcake liners.
3. In small mixing bowl, use electric mixer to combine cream cheese, egg and sugar.
4. Blend in 2 drops yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring, adding more coloring if necessary to reach desired shade.
5. Use mixing spoon to stir in chocolate chips; set filling aside.
6. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
7. In second small mixing bowl, combine water, vegetable oil, vinegar and vanilla.
8. Add contents of small mixing bowl to large mixing bowl and stir with mixing spoon to combine.
9. Using mixing spoon or soup spoon, fill cupcake liners half full with cupcake batter, then place 1 teaspoon filling at center of each.
10. As cupcake bakes, the batter will rise to surround the filling.
11. Wearing oven mitts, place cupcake pans in oven; bake for approximately 25 minutes or until cupcakes test done.
12. When done, remove pan from oven.
13. If desired, frost with orange icing, or just let the orange filling ooze out as a surprise.