Mucous Membrane Milkshake Recipe
Instructions:1. Measure all of the ingredients, except the milk, into a blender.
2. Blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
3. Add more ice cream if you like your mucus extra thick.
4. Fill tall glasses with the mixture and refrigerate.
5. Heat the milk in a small pan over medium heat until it begins to boil.
6. Remove from the heat and let it cool until a film develops on its surface.
7. Using a wooden spoon, carefully scoop off the film and place some on top of each milkshake. If you need more mucus, just reheat the remaining milk and repeat this step.
8. Blend chunks of pineapple or red cherries into your milkshake.