Pretty Party Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Crumble vanilla wafers and cut the figs into saucepan.
2. Add evaporated milk or cream, sugar, and instant coffee.
3. Place over medium heat and stir constantly until cookies and figs are blended with the liquid.
4. Chill until cold.
5. Add cinnamon and vanilla.
6. Meanwhile, mince walnut meats and place in moderate 350 F oven for about 10 minutes or until crisp.
7. Whip cream, reserving 1/4 for garnishing.
8. Place ice cream in mixing bowl, stir until somewhat softened.
9. Quickly add fig cookie mixture, nuts and whipped cream.
10. Combine thoroughly, working fast.
11. Before ice cream melts turn it into a mold and place in freezing compartment of refrigerator.
12. Freeze fast until firm.
13. To serve, dip quickly into just-warm water, turn out on chilled serving plate, garnish with whipped cream that has been sweetened and flavored with vanilla.
14. Surround with whole figs.