Easy Crescent Danish Rolls Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Blend first 3 ingredients until smooth.
3. Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal (2 triangles are pressed together to make the 1 rectangle).
4. Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture on each rectangle.
5. Starting at longer side, roll up; press edges to seal.
6. Gently stretch each roll to about 10 inches.
7. Coil loosely into spirals with seam on inside.
8. Seal ends.
9. Make a deep indentation in center of each coiled roll.
10. Fill with 1/2 teaspoon of preserves/jam.
11. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
12. Blend glaze ingredients.
13. Drizzle over warm rolls.