Hungry Jack Biscuits Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Grease a large cookie sheet.
3. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, marmalade and raisins; blend well.
4. Separate dough into 20 biscuits.
5. Press or roll each biscuit to a 4-inch circle.
6. Spoon 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on center of 10 of the biscuits; top with remaining biscuits.
7. Press edges with fork to seal; cut five 1/2-inch slits, 1 inch apart, around 1 side of each biscuit to resemble a bear claw.
8. In small bowl, combine almonds and sugar.
9. Dip top of each biscuit in orange juice; sprinkle with almond mixture.
10. Place biscuits on greased cookie sheet.
11. Bake at 375 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Cool for 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet.
13. Cool for another 10 minutes before serving.
14. Store in refrigerator.