Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 2 eggs
- 5 tsp all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
1. Lightly beat eggs in large bowl.
2. Add softened cream cheese, flour, sugar and butter.
3. Mix until well combined. (Mix will be slightly chunky).
4. Spray a pre-heated 275 degree electric griddle with vegetable cooking spray and ladle butter by teaspoonfuls onto griddle.
5. Cook pancakes until golden, about 3 minutes.
6. Turn and brown other side about 2 minutes more.
7. Sprinkle pancakes with confectioners sugar and garnish with lemon wedges.
8. Serve with fresh berries, warm applesause, or maple syrup.