Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Lightly beat eggs in large bowl.
2. Add softened cream cheese, flour, sugar and butter.
3. Mix until well combined. (Mix will be slightly chunky).
4. Spray a pre-heated 275 degree electric griddle with vegetable cooking spray and ladle butter by teaspoonfuls onto griddle.
5. Cook pancakes until golden, about 3 minutes.
6. Turn and brown other side about 2 minutes more.
7. Sprinkle pancakes with confectioners sugar and garnish with lemon wedges.
8. Serve with fresh berries, warm applesause, or maple syrup.