Praline Eggnog Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In medium saucepan, mix gelatin with sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks with 1 cup eggnog.
3. Blend with gelatin and sugar.
4. Let stand for 1 minutes.
5. Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
6. Stir in remaining eggnog, liqueur, rum and vanilla.
7. Pour into large bowl and chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
8. Fold in whipped cream.
9. Turn into prepared crust.
10. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
11. Chill until firm.
12. Garnish with cranberry sauce.