Calla Lilies Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat eggs to a stiff froth in a large bowl.
2. Add sugar and beat.
3. Mix flour and baking powder and blend in.
4. Add vanilla and beat for 2 minutes.
5. Drop by spoonfulls on a greased cookie sheet 3 inches apart.
6. Bake at 375-400 until done about 5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and roll each cookie while hot, into a horn shape and place seam side down to cool. If needed, secure with a toothpick at the tight end or base of the "flower".
8. When ready to serve fill the horn with whipped cream and add a sliver of candied orange peel in center to look like flower stamen.