Pus Pockets Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Slit open each pita along 1/4 of its edge to make a pocket, and spoon 1/2 cup shredded cheese into each one.
3. Place the stuffed pitas on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the pitas turn golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven.
6. With a knife, poke a hole in the top of each pita.
7. Carefully squeeze pitas (they'll be hot) until a little melted cheese oozes out of the hole.
8. Dab ketchup around the hole and arrange on a platter.