Parmesan Herb Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottoms of 12 muffin-pan cups or line with paper baking cups.
2. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
3. In large bowl, combine flour sugar, baking powder, baking soda, sage, parsley and cheese, blend well.
4. Add butter/sour milk, margarine and egg; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3rds full.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center coumes out clean.
7. Serve hot.
1. Prepare muffin batter as directed above.
2. Using 6 cup microwave-safe muffin pan, line each with 2 paper baking cups to absorb moisture during baking.
3. Fill cups 1/2 full.
4. Sprinkle top of each muffin with cornflake crumbs.
5. Microwave 6 muffins on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, rotating pan 1/2 turn halfway through baking.
6. Remove muffins from pan and immediatedly discard outer baking cups.
7. Cool 1 minute on wire rack before serving.
8. Repeat with remaining batter.