Microwave Maple Bacon Pancake Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8
- 1 1/2 cup bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple flavored syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 12 slice bacon, cooked crisp, crumble
1. Grease and flour microwaveable pie plate, 10x1 1/2".
2. Beat baking mix, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the milk, syrup, sugar and eggs with wire whisk or hand beater until only small lumps remain; pour into pie plate.
3. Place pie plate on inverted microwaveable dinner plate in microwave oven.
4. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), rotating pie plate 1/4 turn every 2 minutes, until most of top no longer appears doughy, 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and the bacon.
6. Microwave uncovered on inverted plate just until cheese is melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes longer.
7. Serve with maple flavored syrup if desired.