Graveyard Treat Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix 2 cup of the cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in 13x9" pan.
2. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
4. Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
5. Spread evenly over the first layer.
7. Stir boiling water into gelatin bowl for 2 mins or until dissolved well.
8. Mix cold water and ice to make 1-1/2 cup Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened.
9. Remove any remaining ice.
10. If jello is not slightly thickened, refrigerate until it is.
11. Gently spoon over cream cheese layer.
12. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
13. Spread remaining whipped topping over jello.
14. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
15. Decorate as graveyard: To make tombstones, using icing, decorate top half of sandwich cookies with items like "Boo," "RIP," skull and crossbones, pumpkins, or circles with smaller circles inside to look like scary eyes, add squiggly lines for frightening eyebrows.
16. When icing has dried, insert bottom halves of cookies into dessert in uneven rows of 2 and 3 cookie to simulate a graveyard, using about 13 cookies in all.
17. Scatter candy corn and pumpkins around tombstones.