Blintz Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a mixing bowl or food processor, blend together the eggs, cheese, sour cream, honey, and vanilla.
2. In another bowl, combine the pastry flour, wheat germ, lecithin granules, orange rind, and cinnamon.
3. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 12 regular-size muffin cups, or 3 dozen minicups, or line with foil baking cups.
4. Spoon the batter into the cups.
5. Top each muffin with a few slices of almonds.
6. Bake regular-size muffins for 25 minutes, minimuffins for 15 to 18 minutes.