Antipasto Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package; drain, rinse with cold water.
2. In very large bowl, combine tortellini, salami, provolone cheese, corn, spinach, artichoke hearts and 1 cup of the olives.
3. In small bowl, combine salad dressing, mustard and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; blend well.
4. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently.
5. Top with remaining olives and Parmesan cheese.
6. Cover; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
7. Just before serving, garnish with pimiento.