Spa Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites and slowly add fructose until soft peaks form.
2. Sift flours, salt and baking soda together.
3. Fold into egg whites.
4. Heat buttermilk in saucepan until bubbles begin to form on the surface, just before it boils (180 degrees).
5. Fold warm buttermilk and melted butte into flour mixture.
6. Spray a skillet or griddle with nonstick vegetable coating.
7. Heat griddle, then pour 1/4 cup of batter at a time onto griddle.
8. Cook until done.
9. Serve with sauteed apples.