Simple Homemade Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Using a whisk or large fork, mix in the buttermilk and egg until well combined and smooth.
3. Stir in the melted butter.
4. Heat non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
5. Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour pancake batter onto hot griddle.
6. When pancake is golden brown, flip to cook other side.
7. Keep warm in oven heated to 275 degrees. Makes About 10-12 pancakes.
Stir in 1 cup fresh berries into batter.