Philadelphia Sticky Buns Recipe
You can make the dough in an automatic breadmaker. This dough also makes excellent cinnamon rolls.
Instructions:1. Roll out dough into a rectangle about 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick depend on how many and how big you want to make them.
2. Take 1 tbsp of soft butter and spread all around leaving 1/4 inch of edge.
3. Then sprinkle cinnamon all around as much as you want 4. Next take a 1/2 cup brown sugar and sprinkle it on the dough.
4. You can also add the same amount of chopped nuts and raisins.
5. Roll up into a log and cut off about 1-1/2 to 2 inches and place in a lightly greased pan.
6. Let rise 45 minutes.
7. Bake 15 to twenty minutes at 370F.
8. When somewhat cooled drizzle on a glaze of powdered sugar, butter, vanilla extract and milk then serve!