Pancakes like Ihops Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 heaping tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Use a nonstick pan, or use the nonstick spray.
3. Combine everything else in a blender until smooth.
4. Pour batter into the pan to make 5-inch circles.
5. When the edges harden, flip the pancakes.
6. They should be light brown.
7. Cook the other side for the same amount of time.