Pancakes Good Enough to Eat Recipe
Instructions:1. Whisk together melted butter, buttermilk and eggs.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Make a well in the center.
4. Pour in liquid mixture.
5. Mix together well, but do not overbeat.
6. Allow batter to relax for 15-20 minutes.
7. Preheat lightly buttered over medium-high flame.
8. Ladle 1/2 cup batter on skillet to form each pancake.
9. Wait till pancakes bubbles and then flip.
10. Keep pancakes warm in 250-deg oven with bowl on top.
11. Makes 10-12 large pancakes.