Pancakes for Two (with Blueberries) Recipe - Printable Version Serves 2
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (optional)
1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Combine buttermilk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Fold in blueberries if desired.
4. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
5. Cook until second side is golden brown. Makes about 8 pancakes.