Oven Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. With a wire whisk or fork, beat buttermilk, egg, and oil until well blended.
3. Add pancake mix; beat until smooth.
4. Or use food processor fitted with the steel blade: Put all ingredients in work bowl and pulse four or five times, just to combine ingredients.
5. Do not overprocess.
6. Use the butter to generously grease 2 baking sheets.
7. Place briefly in preheated oven, watching to make sure butter doesn't burn.
8. Remove pans from oven.
9. Ladle batter onto hot baking sheets.
10. Bake until browned (9 to 12 minutes).
11. You do not need to turn the pancakes.
12. This recipe does better as pancakes on a griddle or as waffles in a waffle iron. They are very good this way.