Omelettry West's Gingerbread Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream together the eggs and the brown sugar, then add the buttermilk, water and coffee.
2. In a separate container sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Then combine the liquid and solid ingredients, adding the melted butter.
4. Cook on a griddle as you would any other pancake.
5. This recipe may require a fair amount of liquid adjustment.
6. Make sure that the batter flows off of the spoon fairly evenly, or the pancakes will be too heavy, and will never cook all the way through without burning the edges! Serve with butter, maple syrup, honey, or molasses.