Fruity Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Per Serving with Topping: 444 calories, 2.2g fat (4.4% CFF), 582mg sodium, 14g protein, 6mg cholestrol.
Instructions:1. In large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, buttermilk, cottage cheese and vanilla.
4. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
5. Gently stir in fruit.
6. Spray large skillet with non-stick spray and heat over medium.
7. Spoon dollops of batter into skillet and spread well with spoon (otherwise it will not cook thoroughly).
8. Cook until bubbles break, then flip and cook until lightly browned.
9. Serve with maple syrup and banana cream topping.
10. To make topping, mix all ingredients together.