Buttermilk Waffles with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir dry ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Beat buttermilk and eggs at low speed using whisk attachment of Handy Mixer cordless beater in a medium bowl.
3. Slowly add melted butter.
4. Make a well in center of flour mixture.
5. Add buttermilk mixture to well using a beater attachment, slowly blending at low speed until all liquid ingredients are incorporated.
6. Then beat at high speed until smooth, reserve liquid.
7. Puree raspberries in food processor or blender until smooth.
8. Blend in sugar and orange rind and enough of reserved liquid until sauce is desired thickness.
9. Pour 1 cup of waffle batter into a preheated, well greased waffle iron and cook until golden.
10. Serve with Raspberry Sauce.
11. Garnish with walnuts and fresh raspberries, if desired.