Buttermilk Pecan Waafles Recipe - Printable Version Makes 14 waffles
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tbsp pecans, chopped
1. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until light.
3. Add buttermilk; mix well.
4. Add dry ingredients and beat until batter is smooth.
5. Stir in butter.
6. Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto a lightly greased preheated waffle iron.
7. Sprinkle with a few pecans.
8. Bake according to manufacture's directions until golden brown.
9. Repeat until batter and pecans are gone.