Buttermilk Pancakes (Egg Beaters) Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 1/2 cup egg beaters or 2 real eggs
- 3 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
1. To make 1 cup buttermilk, add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to a cup of milk.
2. Beat eggs; add buttermilk.
3. Sift flour, soda, baking powder, salt and sugar together blending well.
4. Add to egg mix; add melted butter; mix well.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased griddle and brown on both sides, cooking until done (griddle should be medium high heat).