Crazy Jell-O Ideas Recipe
1. Purchase the plastic bowl that fits in a child's potty training chair (they sell them at places like KMart).
2. Wash the bowl and prepare lemon jello per package directions.
3. Float miniature O-Henry bars in it, refrigerate, and serve. Get the picture?
Toxic Aquarium Jelly:
Have you ever seen a recipe for Aquarium Jello? You take blue jello, make it in a clean glass aquarium bowl. Float gummy fish and plastic people for swimmers and plastic plants and stuff. Well, what we'd do for a Halloween party would be to make a Toxic Aquarium.
1. Mix orange and blue jello to get a sickly shade of green.
2. Lifesavers make old tires and you can toss in other junky things for trash on the bottom of the sea.
3. Something barrel-shaped for that illegally dumped toxic waste.
4. Float your fish upsidedown on top, and add a plastic skeleton or two.
5. For sand, crushed almonds work a treat.