Christmas Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat granulated sugar and 1 cup butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Blend in eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
3. Combine flour and baking soda; add alternately with sour cream, mixing well after each addition.
4. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
5. Divide dough into 4 pieces.
6. Roll out 1 piece on lightly floured surface to 1/8" thickness (keep remaining dough refrigerated).
7. Cut into desired shapes; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
9. Repeat with remaining dough.
10. Cool completely.
11. Frost with Coffee Frosting.
1. Dissolve coffee granules in water.
2. Beat 6 tablespoons butter in medium bowl until soft.
3. Stir in coffee mixture and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
4. Add powdered sugar; mix until well combined.
5. Gradually add cream until good spreading consistency.