Christmas Candy Molds Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare a saucepan with cooking spray.
2. Add sugar, corn syrup, and water.
3. Bring to a boil; stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
4. Cook to hard-ball stage or until 300 degrees on candy thermometer.
5. Remove from heat; add extract and food coloring.
6. Cool to 200 on candy thermometer.
7. Meanwhile, spray inside of Christmas molds well with cooking spray.
8. Using a wooden spoon, push cooled mixture into molds. Work fast.
9. Cool until firm.