Yuletide Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter with brown sugar, brandy flavoring, and corn syrup; add egg and beat until very light.
3. Coat candied fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour; set aside.
4. Sift remaining flour with pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt.
5. Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
6. Add fruit, chocolate chips, pecans, almonds, and currants.
7. Chill dough 1 hour.
8. Drop by heaping teaspoon onto greased baking sheet.
9. Top each cookie with piece of cherry.
10. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
11. Cool on rack.
12. Store in covered containers several days to soften and age.