World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 72 cookies
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temp
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 cup all-purpose flour
- 24 oz chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and sugars together in a large bowl.
3. Add the eggs and the vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the salt, soda and flour.
5. Mix the flour mixture into the liquid mixture one third at a time, to form the dough.
6. Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips and the nuts to the cookie dough.
7. Fold in by hand until well mixed.
8. Drop the cookie dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheets by the tablespoon full.
9. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes. BAKE NO MORE THAN 12 MINUTES! Do not brown or cookies will dry out too much!