World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and sugars together in a large bowl.
3. Add the eggs and the vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the salt, soda and flour.
5. Mix the flour mixture into the liquid mixture one third at a time, to form the dough.
6. Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips and the nuts to the cookie dough.
7. Fold in by hand until well mixed.
8. Drop the cookie dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheets by the tablespoon full.
9. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes. BAKE NO MORE THAN 12 MINUTES! Do not brown or cookies will dry out too much!