World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This recipe is said to have come from a famous cookie maker. So make, bake, and compare to see if these cookies aren't "the real thing".
One feature that distinguishes these cookies from traditional chocolate chip cookies is their perfect size. It comes from using a small size ice cream scoop to drop them onto the cookie sheet.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, combine sugars; add in butter and cream together with the sugar.
3. Add vanilla and eggs; mix together.
4. In a separate bowl sift the dry ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.
5. Mix well; the dough will be stiff.
6. Add the chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
7. Line the cookie sheets with baking parchment or wax paper.
8. Drop dough with a small ice cream scoop onto the sheets.
9. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350F.
10. Remove from oven and cool on wire racks.
Ice Cream Sandwiches:
For ice cream sandwiches, turn one cookie face down, place a scoop of ice cream on it and top with another cookie.