Wolferman's Chocolate Drop Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. For cookies, cream sugar, butter, vanilla, salt and corn syrup.
2. Slowly add eggs and melted chocolate.
3. Add milk, then stir in flour and baking powder.
4. Add nuts, if desired, then drop by tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees 10 minutes or until done.
6. For icing, melt chocolate and butter in milk, in small saucepan over low heat.
7. Place confectioners' sugar in mixing bowl; pour chcolate mixture over sugar and blend well.
8. Add vanilla and salt to taste; mix well.
9. Spread on top of cooled cookies.