Witches' Hats Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
408 calories, 18g fat (38% calories from fat), 5g protein, 60g carbohydrate, 0mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium.
- 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate squares, melted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, melted
- 3 tbsps corn syrup
- 3 cup puffed rice cereal
- 12 ozs semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a saucepan, melt unsweetened chocolate and marshmallows.
3. Add corn syrup.
4. While chocolate is melting, place puffed cereal in a shallow pan.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Then, place in prepared bowl.
7. Pour chocolate mixture over puffed cereal.
8. Stir to coat cereal evenly.
9. Form into 8 cones, flattening large end to make brim.
10. In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
11. Dip cones into melted chocolate to coat.
12. Place on waxed paper to cool and harden.