Witch Hat Surprise Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 cookies
- 1 can chocolate fudge frosting
- 12 cookies, chocolate, 2 inches in diameter
- 1 small candies such as M&Ms
- Reese's pieces, candy corn
- 12 sugar cones with pointed ends
- Fruit leather (optional)
1. Spread frosting thickly on top of each cookie.
2. In center of cookie, drop some candies on the frosting and invert the ice-cream cone on top of the candies.
3. Spread frosting on the outer surface of each cone.
4. Decorate by using a strip of fruit leather as a hatband at the base of the cone, if desired.
5. Let frosting dry and set for about 15 minutes.