Wild About Chocolate Chips Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
3. Combine brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
4. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
5. Beat egg into creamed mixture.
6. Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
7. Mix into creamed mixture just until blended.
8. Stir in chocolate chips.
9. Drop by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
10. Press red candy-coated chocolate pieces into surface of cookies.
11. Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375F for 5 to 7 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
12. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet.
13. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.