White Chocolate Nut Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Cream Butter Flavor Crisco and milk in a large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add brown and granulated sugar gradually.
4. Beat in egg and vanilla.
5. Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
6. Add to creamed mixture.
7. Mix well.
8. Stir in white chocolate and nuts.
9. Drop level measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
10. Bake at 375 F for 8 minutes.
11. Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute.
12. Remove to cooling rack.