White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Cover 2 cookie sheets with wax paper or foil and set aside.
2. Sift flour, soda, salt and set aside.
3. Beat butter until creamy at low speed with mixer.
4. Gradually add sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well beaten each addition.
6. Add vanilla.
7. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to form cookies.
8. Pack dough into cup so it is even.
9. Drop on baking sheets leaving 3 inches between cookies.
10. Flatten dough slightly.
11. Bake on center rack of preheated 300 F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown or edges but slightly, soft in center.
12. Cool for 3 to 5 minutes in pan and then transfer to wire racks to cool.