White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 30 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup and 2 tsp flour, divided
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cups white chocolate chunks
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, unsalted, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly butter two cookie sheets and set aside.
3. With an electric mixer cream butter, brown sugar and sugar at medium speed until light, about 3 minutes.
4. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well blended.
5. Sift flour with baking soda and salt.
6. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture.
7. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts.
8. Roll tablespoonfuls of dough in your hands to make balls.
9. Place on baking sheets and gently flatten.
10. Bake until lightly golden, about 12 minutes.
11. Remove and cool.